Schedule Your Vaccine Today!
Vaccine Clinics Now Available for Direct Scheduling
The COVID-19 vaccine is now available for all residents 16 years of age and older. There are now numerous locations throughout Kent County to make it easy for you to get a vaccine. Getting our community vaccinated is the best defense against the virus and allows us to begin opening up our economy.
The following community clinic locations have availability to directly schedule your appointment:
- LifeQuest Urban Outreach Ministries – Monday, April 26
- Garfield Park Community Gym – Tuesday, April 27
- Cedar Springs Baptist Church – Thursday, April 29
Registration is required for these clinics, click here to schedule your appointment or call 2-1-1 for assistance.
For a full list of community clinics, click here.
West Michigan Vaccine Clinic at DeVos Place
The West Michigan Vaccine Clinic at DeVos Place is the largest vaccine clinic in the region. You can schedule an appointment any time by clicking here.
Please note that eastbound I-196 over the Grand River is currently closed so please allow for additional travel time and see alternative routes here. Rest assured, your appointment will be held if you are running late.
Kent County Vaccine Transportation Access
The Kent County Health Department is teaming up with several local organizations to provide rides for qualified residents (i.e. seniors/elders, persons with disabilities, or those with lack of access to transit) to get to and from vaccination clinics. If you or someone you know may need a ride, register now. When you are scheduled for your vaccination appointment, you may be connected with a ride through one of the partner agencies assisting with this effort.
Know Before You Go
- The COVID-19 vaccine is free
- You may be asked for health insurance information and identification if available, but neither are required to receive a vaccine
- For 16 and 17-year-old clients we require either:
- presence of parent/guardian or
- a permission note from parent/guardian and driver who is at least 18 years of age
- Pfizer is the only approved vaccine for 16 and 17-year old individuals
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re here to help you understand the facts about the COVID-19 vaccine. Visit www.vaccinatewestmi.com/faq for a list of frequently asked questions about the COVID-19 vaccine.